[fedora-arm] Regarding Seneca Issues

Chris Tyler chris at tylers.info
Thu Nov 29 05:20:46 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-11-28 at 23:17 -0500, Jon Masters wrote:
> Thing is, and not speaking for Brendan, but I'm sure he agrees. None of
> this is personal or meant to detract from the great work being done at
> Seneca. You guys have been great, and I know that sometimes we all get a
> bit frustrated, and even ranty on IRC. Let's try this though. As
> custodians of Koji you get an awesome new project, which is to figure
> out the best way to do change tracking and notification of outages and
> the like.

This isn't that complicated :-)  We're going to try a Trac instance
connected to our team email - watch for URLs tomorrow.

And... just to help clarify who is who and does what here, I've done a
long-overdue blog post to introduce the current team members:
http://blog.chris.tylers.info/index.php?/archives/268-.html

--
Chris