[fedora-arm] Pandaboard ES and Fedora

Peter TB Brett peter at peter-b.co.uk
Fri Dec 20 14:38:50 UTC 2013

On Fri, 20 Dec 2013 12:52:30 +0000, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com>
wrote:

> You and me too!
>
>> Have you by any chance collated any information on what exactly "not
>> working" entails during your experiments?  I'd really like to avoid
>> duplicating any work that other people have already done.  At the moment
>> I'd be happy just to get the kernel to boot to a shell on a serial
>> console...!
>
> Well the current status for 3.11+ is that there's no output on the
> serial console, it doesn't boot, or at least appear to boot with
> anything on any console.

Good news -- it looks like someone has got 3.12 booting on a Pandaboard
ES...

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ports.arm.kernel/273868
http://pastebin.com/qQCmA2ng

I'll try and get in touch with him directly to find out a bit more about
his setup and which ES variant he's using.

Dr Peter Brett
http://peter-b.co.uk/