[fedora-arm] Fedora-Minimal-armhfp-21_Beta-1-sda - yum update hung

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Sat Oct 25 09:58:33 UTC 2014

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 02:47:39PM +0800, Andy Green wrote:
> Today I tried the Fedora 21 alpha, it gave me the "firstboot" menu
> on serial console.

That's good.  It didn't happen on the Cubie when I tried Fedora 21
about 1 month ago, but it could have been fixed.

> And it's useful, because otherwise you're into editing /etc/shadow
> so you can login from serial console.

Indeed that's a pain.  Most other distros start with some standard
root password or known account - not super secure, but convenient.

BTW I used this command to fix mine on the Cubie:

  # virt-customize --root-password password:123456 -a /dev/sdX

Rich.