badges Some whose triggers don't seem to work for me

Tim Waugh twaugh at redhat.com
Thu Nov 28 09:59:04 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-11-18, Ralph Bean wrote:
>On Sun, 2013-11-17 at 13:11 +0000, Tim Waugh wrote:
> >I have some ideas for new badges, and I'm aware there is a badge for
> >suggesting a new badge idea so I'd like to make sure I do that right. Is
> >it just a case of submitting a trac ticket describing the badge?
>
>Yes, that's right.  :)  Thanks in advance!

Hmm, did I do it wrong?:
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-badges/ticket/204

I didn't get the badge, but it has since been awarded to someone else
who filed a ticket:
https://badges.fedoraproject.org/badge/badge-muse-badge-ideas-i

Should I have set "has a name" and "has a description" when I originally
filed it? Wasn't sure if that was for a triager to do.

Tim.
*/