badges Some whose triggers don't seem to work for me

Ralph Bean rbean at redhat.com
Thu Nov 28 12:24:33 UTC 2013

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 09:59:04AM +0000, Tim Waugh wrote:
> Hmm, did I do it wrong?:
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-badges/ticket/204
>
> I didn't get the badge, but it has since been awarded to someone else
> who filed a ticket:
> https://badges.fedoraproject.org/badge/badge-muse-badge-ideas-i

We had some rocky outages over the last week.  You may have submitted
the idea during a window when the awarder was down.

I'll go award it manually since it missed you.  Sorry about this.  :/

> Should I have set "has a name" and "has a description" when I originally
> filed it? Wasn't sure if that was for a triager to do.

No, the rule is pretty simple.  It just looks for a "new ticket"
message:
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/badges.git/tree/rules/badge-muse-01.yml