koji using krb - having problems

steve.webb at beatport.com steve.webb at beatport.com
Fri Dec 17 16:44:44 UTC 2010

Ok.

I got a krb ticket, gave myself a admin privs, then tried to add a user as
myself and I'm still getting "authentication failed".

koji=> insert into users (name, krb_principal, status, usertype) values ('swebb', 'swebb at AUTH.BEATPORTCORP.NET', 0, 0);
INSERT 0 1
koji=> select * from users;
  id | name  | password | status | usertype |              krb_principal
----+-------+----------+--------+----------+------------------------------------------
   1 | koji  |          |      0 |        0 | koji at bpbuild001.co0.nar.beatportcorp.net
   2 | swebb |          |      0 |        0 | swebb at AUTH.BEATPORTCORP.NET
(2 rows)

koji=> insert into user_perms (user_id, perm_id, creator_id) values (2, 1, 2);
INSERT 0 1
koji=> select * from user_perms;
  user_id | perm_id | create_event | revoke_event | creator_id | revoker_id | active
---------+---------+--------------+--------------+------------+------------+--------
        1 |       1 |            1 |              |          1 |            | t
        2 |       1 |            2 |              |          2 |            | t
(2 rows)

[root at bpbuild001 etc]# klist
Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_0
Default principal: swebb at AUTH.BEATPORTCORP.NET

12/17/10 09:39:56  12/17/10 21:37:58  krbtgt/AUTH.BEATPORTCORP.NET at AUTH.BEATPORTCORP.NET
[root at bpbuild001 etc]# koji add-user kojira
Kerberos authentication failed: Server not found in Kerberos database (-1765328377)

Is there still something missing?

- Steve Webb

--
Steve Webb | System Administrator