workflow help

Doug Reiland dreiland at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 15:32:01 UTC 2010

The SeverHowTo does have a link to bootstrapping the server, but
that's where I got the import idea from.

Can you give me an example?
I have done fedora-package-setup
How would I checkout and build "bc"?

I saw some language about "make package" but didn't understand the tie
in. Should I have done:
1) fedora-package-setup
2) cvs co cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/pkgs
4) cd some package directory
5) make build

#5 will interact with whatever koji build server is configured.

Also, should I get rid of everything I imported? If so, how..

Doug