Adding extra files to ISOs created by pungi

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Thu Nov 3 18:18:05 UTC 2011

Hi,

When making a custom spin of Fedora for a specific set of machines
using pungi, I feel the need to be able to add extra files to the
ISO.  In particular one or more kickstart files that can be used
during the installation.  Preferably this feature should be generic,
adding some file/directory glob, IMHO.

When googling I do not seem to be the only one with this idea.
But, most of these mails are from 3+ years ago and I do not see an
option in pungi allowing me to do this (but I hope I'm wrong...).

So my question: is there a (maybe dirty) trick to do this.

Now I'm thinking of re-mkisofs'ing the ISO, running implant* etc.
again (did anyone make a script for this already?), but talking
about dirtyness, this is a pretty "expensive" way of doing it.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>