Regular Koji cleanup

Mike McLean mikem at redhat.com
Mon Apr 9 17:17:03 UTC 2012

On 04/06/2012 07:35 AM, Anthony Messina wrote:
> It was mentioned in
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/buildsys/2012-April/003838.html
> that some manual DB cleanup is in order from time to time.
>
> I also run a private Koji instance and am wondering if there are other
> regular maintenance activities that should be run other than those
> provided by koji-gc and removing old scratch and work directories?
>
> Are there other DB commands that should be run to keep things pruned down?

The sessions one is the only raw db command that I run regularly. I
really should automate that properly within Koji.

Apart from the things you listed, I believe the only other general
maintenance action I have is running the
prune-signed-copies subcommand nightly. Of course that only matters if
you are regularly generating signed copies.