Regular Koji cleanup

Mike McLean mikem at redhat.com
Wed Apr 11 15:27:02 UTC 2012

On 04/09/2012 01:26 PM, Anthony Messina wrote:
> Any recommendations for lookaside cache cleanup?  I'm thinking that I'd
> like to remove items from the lookaside cache once theyre removed from
> Koji via kogi-gc.

You mean a dist-git lookaside cache? That would be a bit of a messy
problem since multiple builds might use the same source file and we
don't track that in the database.

If you want to do it as you've described, you'd need to maintain an
index and keep reference counts.

Otoh, if you're going to prune your lookaside cache at all, you might
just use a simpler test (perhaps a combination of timestamp and
latest-by-package-name). If this happens to delete a source file for a
non-deleted build in koji, then you can still recover that from the srpm
in koji if it becomes as issue.