Hello all

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 22:04:03 UTC 2009

Hello fellow Campus Ambassadors,
    My name is Adam Miller, I'm a Campus Ambassador at Sam Houston
State University in Huntsville, TX. I recently graduated with my
undergraduate degree in Computer Science and I am starting my Masters
Degree in Computer Science this Fall. I'm currently a Fedora
Packager/Developer, I've held a couple talks on campus in the past
semester, and I've gotten some positive feedback from new users who
are interested in contributing some code (once we can sort out some
organizational bits). When I first put my name on the Campus
Ambassador wiki page this mailing list didn't exist so I am happy to
see that the project is starting to move forward. So hello to all and
I hope we are able to make much more progress as we continue to move
forward with promoting Fedora on Collegiate Campuses.

Are there any current agenda items we want to start working on or
hashing out in terms of future plans, some sort of collaboration
efforts for semi-synchronized talks in terms of calendar time as well
as content?

Ideas and information of previously defined items are welcome, just
excited to get things going.

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com