Welcome to Campus Ambassadors

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 03:38:47 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Max Spevack<mspevack at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As far as I can tell, this is the first post ever to this mailing list.
>
> I'd like to formally welcome you all to the Campus Ambassadors program,
> even though it's been informally going on for some time now, and I know
> that a few of you are already doing stuff.
>
> Why don't we start with a few introductions, and then simply get down to
> business.

Hi,

I'm John Rose (inode0). I seem to be splitting my time between work at
a large university and work as a regional ambassador in North America.
While we sort out some of the details of the campus ambassador program
I'd like to encourage campus ambassadors, especially those in North
America, to feel free to ask me any questions you might have. I'm
available normally on freenode in #fedora-ambassadors and will now try
to remember to hang about in #fedora-campusamb as well.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what we can accomplish together
in academia around the world.

John