Welcome and some ideas/thoughts moving forward

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Fri May 15 22:46:12 UTC 2009

On Monday 11 May 2009 12:01:43 pm Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Welcome to the list everyone. :)
>
> Hopefully there are enough folks here now that we can get started.

Kevin,

I'm happy to see this initiative and hope to participate and I have a
suggestion: could you configure the list manager so that the subject line
starts with [fedora-classroom] or some such distinguishing text? I have a
large volume of email and it would help sort this out a bit better for me
(and perhaps others).

TIA,
Dave

--
Canada must refuse to be entangled in any more wars fought to make the world
safe for capitalism.

-- The Regina Manifesto, 1933