[fedora-classroom] Project status and potential chances

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Dec 18 15:12:42 UTC 2013

Hey Eduardo and Ankur.

I'd love to see fedora-classroom start up again, or help start out some
new form of it. I don't have much time for it, but happy to help where
I can. ;)

IRC classes were/are nice IMHO because they are interactive (people can
ask questions) and it's easy to save them and publish them later for
people to read that wen't able to attend. Video can be nice, but it's
less interactive and without transcripts it's hard for some people to
commit to watching an entire long video when they aren't sure it's of
interest to them.

In any case, whatever form or forms things work is fine with me.

Let me know if I can assist any...

kevin