[Design-team] mosaico perspective mockups

Charlie Brej fedora-art at brej.org
Thu Aug 6 10:03:44 UTC 2009

On 06/08/09 08:50, Martin Sourada wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-08-06 at 09:35 +0200, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:

>>> I like *a lot* what you did there! But far my faves are
>>> wallpaper-mosaico6b_mo and wallpaper-mosaico6c_mo, hard to decide which
>>> one of them. At the same time, I don't really care about the GIMP
>>> transformation, so I would forget about that.
>> Indeed, I like it a lot too so +1 for wallpaper-mosaico6b_mo, 6c_mo I think is
>> too much blurry.
>>
> I like the concept behind 6c the most, but I agree it's too much blurry.
> Best looking are IMHO 6b and 6. I'd also suggest deviating from the
> tiled style.

I like 6c the best too, I dont think the overblurrynes is a problem, but reather
that some dark blue tiles have a sharp edge sitting on blurry backgrounds. That
confuses my eyesso to how far they are. I think just making the dark blue tiles
as blurry would fix that. Also notice in the very upper right corner there is
tatica's email.