[Design-team] mosaico perspective mockups

Jayme Ayres jayme at jaymeayres.com
Thu Aug 6 12:58:42 UTC 2009

I think this proposal is very simple since the original file, is in
the idea and concept, but is very simple wallpaper for the
distribution. Not that "simple" can not be stylish but since it was
chosen, I think there are better proposals. Beyond that, even with the
modifications of Mo is still vibrate the desktop icons.

2009/8/6 Charlie Brej <fedora-art at brej.org>:
> On 06/08/09 08:50, Martin Sourada wrote:

>>> Indeed, I like it a lot too so +1 for wallpaper-mosaico6b_mo, 6c_mo I think is
>>> too much blurry.
>>>
>> I like the concept behind 6c the most, but I agree it's too much blurry.
>> Best looking are IMHO 6b and 6. I'd also suggest deviating from the
>> tiled style.
>
> I like 6c the best too, I dont think the overblurrynes is a problem, but reather
> that some dark blue tiles have a sharp edge sitting on blurry backgrounds. That
> confuses my eyesso to how far they are. I think just making the dark blue tiles
> as blurry would fix that. Also notice in the very upper right corner there is
> tatica's email.

Jayme Ayres
www.jaymeayres.com
www.projetofedora.org