[Design-team] Why the commented packages?

Chris Jones chrisjones at comcen.com.au
Tue Jul 6 23:35:31 UTC 2010

2010/7/7 Sebastian Dziallas <sebastian at when.com>

> Yup, that was me too! The packages either made the spin go up waaaaay
> too much in size or weren't ready (e.g. weren't packaged). Feel free
> to take them out / add others / ...
>
> A note on Pinta: I was originally working on packaging that, but found
> Nathive shortly afterwards. It might make more sense to try packaging
> Nathive, given that it's probably (after adding dependencies and all)
> going to consume less space, although its development might be a
> little slower than Pinta's.
>
> --Sebastian

No worries. I'll keep it in mind.

Cheers.

--
Chris Jones
Photographic Imaging Professional and Graphic Designer

Photo Resolutions - Photo Printing, Editing and Restorations
Web: http://photoresolutions.freehostia.com
Email: <chrisjones at comcen.com.au> or <ubuntu_cj at comcen.com.au>

Fedora Design Suite Developer and Co-Maintainer
Email: <foxmulder881 at fedoraproject.org>
--
GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
Public Key Fingerprint: