[Design-team] Hi! (introductory email)

Monika Umba moniumba at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 8 10:29:29 UTC 2011

Hi!

I am a freelance designer/animator/artworker. I studied Animation and
Illustration at Cambridge School of Art (UK) and after graduation I also worked
there as an animation assistant. I have recently moved to Swindon, UK and apart
from continuing my freelance job I am looking for opportunities to further
develop my skills and gain invaluable 'in the business' experience. I have heard
about Feodra and thought it would be great to work on projects for this
innovative and reputable company.

I could be useful making animations/editing videos, designing
artwork/logos/webistes/brochures etc.

I use the following software:

Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Illustrator
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Flash
Corel Painter
Maya

Thanks!

Monika

PS. My 'design' website is currently under construction, however, you may visit
my 'artistic' website www.umbastudio.com