[Design-team] Hi! (introductory email)

Chris Jones chrisjones at comcen.com.au
Tue Feb 8 10:39:55 UTC 2011

On 2/8/2011 8:29 PM, Monika Umba wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am a freelance designer/animator/artworker. I studied Animation and
> Illustration at Cambridge School of Art (UK) and after graduation I
> also worked there as an animation assistant. I have recently moved to
> Swindon, UK and apart from continuing my freelance job I am looking
> for opportunities to further develop my skills and gain invaluable 'in
> the business' experience. I have heard about Feodra and thought it
> would be great to work on projects for this innovative and reputable
> company.
>
> I could be useful making animations/editing videos, designing
> artwork/logos/webistes/brochures etc.
>
> I use the following software:
>
> Adobe Photoshop
> Adobe Illustrator
> Adobe After Effects
> Adobe Flash
> Corel Painter
> Maya
>
> Thanks!
>
> Monika
>
> PS. My 'design' website is currently under construction, however, you
> may visit my 'artistic' website www.umbastudio.com
> <http://www.umbastudio.com>

Although I'm sure your skills will be welcome, you may not be aware that
the use of Free and Open-Source software is heavily encouraged within
the Linux Development and Design community. The aforementioned software
is all Windows proprietry.

I couldn't care less either way, but I'm just giving you a heads up. ;-)

Regards

Chris Jones