[Design-team] design.next - FAD 2015

Luya Tshimbalanga luya at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 20 18:37:08 UTC 2014

On 08/20/2014 09:46 AM, S.Kemter wrote:

> What we need now is to know who want to participate, so that we can
> calculate the costs and arrange an budget for it.Here are the types of
> things and skillsets we're looking for:
>
> - Designers to help create badges, logos, mockups, etc. as requested
> in the open tickets on our trac queue at
> https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/report/1
>
> - Designers and other technical folks willing to play around / try out
> and evaluate different potential design team infrastructure tools and
> work out ways we can integrate them into our team moving forward. This
> might involve installing and playing with art boards, coming up with a
> SparkleShare workflow, or experimenting with Glitter Gallery or any
> other related kinds of tools that will help us store our assets and
> share our work with each other.

Could anyone also list the design tool needed for the events? As Design
Suite maintainer, I would like to keep track of changes as possible and
update the wiki: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design_Suite.

In addition, how about people who cannot travel?

Regards,
--
*Luya Tshimbalanga*
Fedora Design Team