[Design-team] design.next - FAD 2015

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 20 18:47:13 UTC 2014

On 08/20/2014 02:37 PM, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Could anyone also list the design tool needed for the events? As Design
> Suite maintainer, I would like to keep track of changes as possible and
> update the wiki: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design_Suite.

Whatever folks are comfortable working with is fine; the Design Suite is
obviously preferred :)

> In addition, how about people who cannot travel?

I would like to take notes in IRC and interact with folks willing to
virtually attend the event, as well as have video streams available. As
an active participant, I can't commit to full transcriptions / note
taking in IRC but, for example, if there is interest in virtual
attendance, I will commit fully to running a live video stream for that
purpose and monitoring IRC to make sure the remote viewers and work
together with us. Some of the tasks we'll be taking on, like diving into
fixing open tickets, are absolutely things a remote attendee can fully
participate in and it would be very cool to see that happen here.

Is that along the lines of what you were thinking, Luya?