[Design-team] Request to review the mockups for AskFedora Redesign

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 09:42:09 UTC 2015

Hi Kalpani,

Thank you for working on that project in general and especially for sharing
the progress with us. I saw you subscribed me already to the github, well I
dont like git that much, I am the visual guy so best is to ping me (gnokii)
in IRC (freenode.net #fedora-design) I am mostly there 24/7 but it might
take some time until I answer.
I have taken a look now to the mockups and I am fine with it, there are
some small issue like using shiny icons on a flat design but thats not a
showstopper. A hind if you need such stuff and are not enabled to do them
by yourself, create a ticket on https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ and
tell us what you need, size, color and how they shall look.

br gnokii

make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)