GNOME 3 Test Day coming

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Apr 18 15:44:22 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-04-18 at 09:15 -0400, Vitezslav Humpa wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Final of the three Fedora GNOME 3 test days is to be held this
> Thursday. We think that the current set of test cases covers most of
> the important functionality. However, should any of you guys think
> that something might still be missing (perhaps due to new
> functionalities added recently), or if you have any other ideas for
> something else you'd like to have tested, please, let me know and I
> will write them down as test cases and add them to the event.
>
> You can see the current list of tests here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-04-21_GNOME3_Final

Thanks Vita. One other quick note: mclasen is going to be on vacation
this week, so it would be great if a few other desktop team members
could be around to help on the day. Happily, though, since we
re-scheduled this away from GNOME 3 release week, we won't need to do a
mad scramble to land a bunch of packages and build a live image. (There
will still need to be a custom live image, though, as the F15 'stable'
repo is still frozen for Beta, with pre-final packages in it; we'll have
to pull the latest stuff from testing).
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey