Appropriate communication (was Re: Fedora Logo on the login screen)

Owen Taylor otaylor at redhat.com
Wed Mar 20 16:30:37 UTC 2013

As a list moderator, I want to take this opportunity to remind people
that it is the responsibility of everybody posting to this list (or any
Fedora list, for that matter), not only to be polite and constructive,
but also to make sure that everybody in the Fedora community will feel
comfortable with the way you are communicating.

Thanks,
Owen