Samba network printers unusable with default Fedora Desktop installs

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon May 13 19:27:57 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-05-13 at 21:06 +0200, drago01 wrote:

> Huge? Maybe in if you are using a system from the early 90s ...
> otherwise the size is hardly an issue.

Peter has several cases where size definitely is an issue on-tap. I'm
sure he can trot them out for you again, but it's in the devel@ archives
several times. We like to think we can assume everyone has 100GB lying
around all the time, but it's still not really the case.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey