Dropping i686 media for F24

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Wed Aug 19 18:36:20 UTC 2015

Well there seems to be more laptops/desktops still in use on i686,
and it is not a lot of engineering overhead. Is there a request from
release engineering to be allowed to drop i686 media? (I would assume the
gains are relatively small since we would need to keep i686 packages around for
some time regardless of having install media.)

Christian