F23 Final release notes

Ondrej Holy oholy at redhat.com
Fri Oct 16 12:43:54 UTC 2015

You might want to announce that also NFS is already supported by GVfs. NFS backend (written by Ross Lagerwall) has been added recently into the Fedora 23. It was not part of Fedora 22 though it is part of GNOME 3.16, because it depends on recently added libnfs library. So currently you can easily browse NFS locations using Nautilus...

Regards

Ondrej