CVS Permissions

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Thu Apr 1 10:01:26 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 01, 2010 at 08:25:29AM +0200, Matthias Runge wrote:

> who do I ask, to get the permission to set the fedora-cvs-flag in
> bugzilla? I would like to import my recently approved package into cvs.
> Or did I understood the procedure
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CVS_admin_requests#New_Packages wrong?
> (First wait for permission, then request a CVS module)?

You need to use the same email address in Bugzilla and FAS, otherwise
your permissions are not available in Bugzilla. You can change the
account's email address in the Bugzilla preferences. Another option
might be to request a manual override using the Fedora Infrastructure
track ticket system:
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/

Regards
Till