playing flash regression in f13-beta

Luming Yu luming.yu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 06:09:49 UTC 2010

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 10:47 AM, Luming Yu <luming.yu at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 4:33 PM, Frank Murphy <frankly3d at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> It looks like keeps loading, since no new picutre is displayed  except
>>> the first one indicating
>>> it's receving data forever..
>>>

>> I have them playing in Chromium. F13.
>
> Chromium + F13 makes no differences...
> FF 3.6.4-beta makes no differences...
> In my experiences (along with others),  "Bacteria-size Babies Among
> Ocean's Smallest Life" can't play *until* some playable videos (like
> "tiger: on that site) haven been played successfully.
> So it's extremely confusing if someone says " it works for me" when
> referring to those *weird* videos on national geographic web site,
> isn't it?

You must have same big surprise like me if you see it was playing just well
when starting to gdb the App after installing several necessary debuginfo rpms.

To make sure it's not my bad, I went back to check another box ,which
was known not working..
Guess what, it was working too. (without using any tricks mentioned above)

God must have fixed the problem for us. :-)
or some mysterious things happened with the web site
offering the mysterious video, which sometimes working, sometimes
not working....