Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Feb 27 02:11:50 UTC 2010

Till Maas wrote:
> I do not remember that I ever wanted to downgrade something except that I
> am still missing kpdf/kprinter, but both went away in a distribution
> upgrade.

kprinter is still available in the kdebase3 package. (Of course, it's still
the same old KDE 3 stuff, but it's expected to work as well as it always
did.)

For KPDF, it has been replaced by Okular which is a perfectly fine
replacement for me. Is there any specific KPDF feature you're missing in
Okular?

        Kevin Kofler