Stable Release Updates types proposal (was Re: Fedora Board Meeting Recap 2010-03-11)

Mail Lists lists at sapience.com
Sat Mar 13 02:43:31 UTC 2010

  I like fedora beacause it is both up to date and stable.

  I also am admin for a several non tech users - and frankly if there is
an Aunt Tilly out there using fedora she never installed it - one of us
did - and we maintain it - and we speak for Aunt Tilly.

  And if you ask Aunt Tilly - certainly all -my- Aunt Tilly's - they'll
all say ask me - not her.

  So this user bias is far less than some think.

  Then there are those who are newish but dont have enormous experience
(cousin Bob) - they seek the experienced for help - whether in person
(frequent for me) or via forums etc.

  So once again, the experienced users - those who frequent this list,
their opinions should carry more weight than the Aunt Tilly's and the
cousin Bob's.

 gene