Res: Open Letter: Why I, Kevin Kofler, am not rerunning for FESCo

Thomas Janssen thomasj at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 3 18:20:33 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 8:00 PM, Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net> wrote:
> Once upon a time, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> said:
>> Matthew Garrett wrote:
> <snip>
>
> Can we PLEASE not rehash all of this again?

Generally agreed.

> Maybe the reason you lost votes is that a lot of people just don't agree with you

Doesn't automatically mean they are right. And they aren't right if it
comes to "the" Desktop. They just like it and don't want to change it.
For whatever reason.

> pouting about that won't help anything.

To not speak up as well not. Arguments are arguments, even the other
side don't like them, doesn't make them smaller.

--
LG Thomas

Dubium sapientiae initium