Harmless KDE feature upgrades - yeah right

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Sun May 16 07:58:53 UTC 2010

Thank you for your reply. I'm looking forward to Netbook Respin.

Everybody writes how great KDE Netbook Plasma and doing reviews but
not in single one nobody mentioned how to turn it on :(

Is it possible to have this choice during login GDM/KDM screen? So
that some users can login into regular KDE and some into Netbook
version?