floppy support

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Wed Aug 31 09:39:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

On 08/31/2011 05:41 AM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> Below is a proposed specfile for the floppy case. (Analog joystick would be
> very similar.) I haven't tested the package for functionality yet, but did
> test it with rpmbuild and rpmlint. Is this what we want?

I don't know about others, but I love it. Actually a constructive solution
to the problem being discussed, we could even put it in comps (as not enabled
by default) :)

> Is this ready
> for a formal review?

Putting it up for formal review gets my vote, but first lets see what other think
for a bit.

As always many thanks for you excellent and constructive work on Fedora.

Regards,

Hans