Mass rebuild cleanup

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Fri Aug 3 21:49:06 UTC 2012

On 08/02/2012 11:58 PM, Dennis Gilmore wrote:

> Hi All, With branching for f18 happening on Tuesday next week we still
> have quite a large number of failures  and packages needing rebuilt.
>
> the list of 415 current failures can be found at
> http://ausil.fedorapeople.org/f18-failures.html
>
> while the total rebuild list of 545 can be found at
> http://ausil.fedorapeople.org/f18-needsbuilt.html
>
> please fix them before branching. anything not built will start on the
> process of being removed from fedora.

FWIW - I just built a new tcsh package which fixed a problem with it not being
able to source files (mainly on x86_64).  This was causing problems building
gridengine (though not the only problem alas).  If your package uses csh
scripts during build (*shudder*), you may have been affected.

--
Orion Poplawski
NWRA, Boulder Office                  FAX: 303-415-9702
3380 Mitchell Lane                       orion at nwra.com