Mass rebuild cleanup

Parag N(पराग़) panemade at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 12:21:58 UTC 2012

Hi,
On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> wrote:

> Hi All, With branching for f18 happening on Tuesday next week we still
> have quite a large number of failures  and packages needing rebuilt.
>
> the list of 415 current failures can be found at
> http://ausil.fedorapeople.org/f18-failures.html
>
> while the total rebuild list of 545 can be found at
> http://ausil.fedorapeople.org/f18-needsbuilt.html
>
> please fix them before branching. anything not built will start on the
> process of being removed from fedora.

Can you please fix the script so that it will ignore the new packages
that just got their SCM request completed but package not yet built on
koji from neeedsbuilt list?  I am still confused over the meaning of
needsbuilt list. Does that mean packages missed by mass rebuild script
as well as failed builds from mass rebuild need to be only listed in
needsbuilt list?

Regards,
Parag.