Am I the only one who missed the election?

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue Dec 11 15:58:42 UTC 2012

inode0 wrote:
> People working on the elections certainly try to make the community
> aware of the elections. Unfortunately we never seem to be able to get
> everyone's attention.

One issue is that the voting period is just too short. This time, I found
out about the elections 6-7 minutes after they had ended. I had also been
burned in some previous elections by the deadline, wanting to make up my
mind about whom to vote for, and by the time I had, they were already over.
I think they should be open for at least 2 weeks, I don't see a good reason
for the rush.

        Kevin Kofler