Revamping the non responsive maintainer process

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Fri Nov 2 20:29:32 UTC 2012

Once upon a time, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg at gmail.com> said:
> Surely if an individual has not logged into for several months into our
> infrastructure he must be inactive no?

I maintain just a couple of low-overhead packages, and I haven't changed
either in a couple of years.  The only time I've logged into any of the
Fedora servers in that time has been related to mirror management (and
that is pretty rare as well).

And (because I'm a lazy email reader) I post here from a different email
address than my Fedora-registered one.
--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>