GnuTLS soname bump in rawhide

Tomas Mraz tmraz at redhat.com
Wed Feb 6 20:59:36 UTC 2013

I'm rebasing gnutls in rawhide to gnutls-3.1.7. This is much awaited
upgrade by many. However note that potentially patented ECC sources are
removed.

The rebase bumps soname to libgnutls.so.28. The other potentially
disrupting change is removal of libgnutls-extra.so. The only packages
that depend on it are libguestfs and python-gnutls. I will look at them
why do they need it.

Dependencies will be rebuilt during the mass rebuild as I do not expect
much breakage from the change.

Regards,
--
Tomas Mraz