GnuTLS soname bump in rawhide

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Feb 7 01:40:37 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-02-06 at 21:59 +0100, Tomas Mraz wrote:
> I'm rebasing gnutls in rawhide to gnutls-3.1.7. This is much awaited
> upgrade by many. However note that potentially patented ECC sources are
> removed.

Yay! at last! Thanks.

Although RFC6090 *really* ought to have solved the nonsense about the EC
patents. That was two years ago now, and RH legal *still* haven't
managed to lift the ban? :(

> Dependencies will be rebuilt during the mass rebuild as I do not expect
> much breakage from the change.

I've just bumped openconnect, so we can use DTLS support from GnuTLS
without having to fall back to OpenSSL.

--
dwmw2