Proposed F19 Feature: Cinnamon as Default Desktop

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Fri Feb 8 06:47:48 UTC 2013

On 02/06/2013 08:42 AM, Stijn Hoop wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 21:46:32 +0100
> Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 at freenet.de> wrote:
>> The actual problem is the current Gnome 3 being an entirely different
>> product than Gnome 2, which usability-wise has *nothing* in common
>> with Gnome2 and addresses a completely different target audience.
>
> Ralf, could you please stop this generalization. You have been
> conveniently ignoring posts to the contrary, including mine.

Sorry, I don't see what I am generalizing.

Gnome3 and Gnome2's GUI working principles are entirely different and
therefore are catering the demands of different target audiences. They
are similarly different as WinXP and Android are different in their
GUIs' working principles.

I can not help you if do not understand what I am talking about.

Ralf