formulas-devel list established

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sun Feb 10 21:33:08 UTC 2013

On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 22:23:50 +0100
yersinia <yersinia.spiros at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 9:33 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:
>
> > Greetings.
> >
> > I've setup a fedorahosted project:
> > https://fedorahosted.org/formulas/wiki/WikiStart
> > and mailing list:
> > to discuss development of the formulas idea mentioned at:
> >
> > http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2013-January/176011.html
> > and
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_formulas
> >
> > If you are interested in helping out with this project or just want
> > to follow progress, please do join the formulas-devel list.
> >
> > I'll be sure and pass back to this list anytime we have useful
> > progress to report.
> >
> So fedora like ansible and not puppet anymore ? Just for info.

I don't know that you could ever say something like the Fedora Project
"likes" just one thing. It's a diverse community of many many
people. ;)

I think ansible is a better fit for this use case, yes.

Puppet is surely still available and ready for other cases.

Use what fits your needs and use case. ;)

kevin