Proposed F19 Feature (exception): Kolab 3

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 15:24:11 UTC 2013

Am Montag, den 11.02.2013, 13:38 +0000 schrieb Jaroslav Reznik:
> This Feature has been submitted *after* Feature Submission Deadline and
> requires exception from FESCo to be accepted as Fedora 19 Feature.
>
> Owner(s), please, provide motivation why do you think the exception should be
> granted.

     1. We can make it. We have all packages ready, they are even in
        production, we just need package reviews.
     2. Even if we don't make it, there is absolutely zero impact on the
        release.
     3. The feature submission deadline was poorly communicated. First
        the schedule was only preliminary, then it was finalized, but
        this changed not announced. The announcement about the final
        feature submission freeze was only one day before the actual
        freeze.

To avoid feature exceptions, please make sure to announce changes to the
schedule as they happen and not a day before the next milestone.

Thanks,
Christoph