Proposed F19 Feature (exception): Kolab 3

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 20:42:01 UTC 2013

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 04:24:11PM +0100, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> Am Montag, den 11.02.2013, 13:38 +0000 schrieb Jaroslav Reznik:
>      2. Even if we don't make it, there is absolutely zero impact on the
>         release.

based on this, seems like just a set of new packages.  I'd be willing to +1
based on this.

I do see that there are some packages already in the distro that are being
used by kolab, for instance roundcubemail.  Are those simply dependencies?
They don't need any modification in order to work with kolab?

-Toshio