Should MariaDB touch my.cnf in %post?

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 19:37:22 UTC 2013

Hi

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 8:49 AM, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at>wrote:

> Please take into account that English is not Harald's (nor my, for that
> matter) first language. It's already hard to be polite when one's angry,
> but
> it's all the harder in a foreign language.

English isn't my native tongue either.  Sure, some of what I write will
offend people because I am not expressing as clearly but I don't think that
is the situation with Harald.  He has been moderated quite heavily which is
fairly unprecedented in Fedora lists because he is a repeat offender and
continues to behave rudely in several mailing lists he has been subscribed
to.  He has been asked many times to moderate his language and he should
pay more attention to it instead of claiming that is the only way to
express anything.   Aside from that,  being so emotionally invested in
pointing out some corrections isn't very healthy.  Cool off and do
something else

Rahul