Should MariaDB touch my.cnf in %post?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Feb 17 19:42:07 UTC 2013

Am 17.02.2013 20:37, schrieb Rahul Sundaram:
> On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 8:49 AM, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at <mailto:kevin.kofler at chello.at>> wrote:
>
>     Please take into account that English is not Harald's (nor my, for that
>     matter) first language. It's already hard to be polite when one's angry, but
>     it's all the harder in a foreign language.
>
> English isn't my native tongue either.  Sure, some of what I write will offend people because I am not expressing
> as clearly but I don't think that is the situation with Harald.  He has been moderated quite heavily which is
> fairly unprecedented in Fedora lists because he is a repeat offender and continues to behave rudely in several
> mailing lists he has been subscribed to.  He has been asked many times to moderate his language and he should pay
> more attention to it instead of claiming that is the only way to express anything.   Aside from that,  being so
> emotionally invested in pointing out some corrections isn't very healthy.  Cool off and do something else

"which fool has written" was not and is not offending

in EVERY situation in real life the question to the quote you stripped
would have been clearly "Welcher Trottel hat dann die Feature-Page
geschrieben" in my native language, even if my boss himself did it
and even knowing that he did it i would ask him in this way