F-19 mass rebuild failures

Stanislav Ochotnicky sochotnicky at redhat.com
Mon Feb 18 09:14:03 UTC 2013

Quoting Peter Robinson (2013-02-16 20:22:54)
> Hello All,
>
> If you receive a failure email from the mass rebuild please remember
> you need to fix your broken packages. If you're unsure if you're
> package is broken or unsure check out the failure list here to see if
> you're package is on on the list and needs attention.
>
> http://ausil.fedorapeople.org/f19-failures.html

Since I prefer bugzilla for tracking work I've prepared a bug-filing script on
top of releng repo[1]. Could someone have a look, review the code and run it?
Theoretically I could file those bugs myself, but I don't want to step on
anyone's toes :-)

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/5474

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky at redhat.com>