unaccessability

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Thu Nov 7 17:28:46 UTC 2013

Hi,
The core principle of the installer is that it operates on an application level and not a package level. The current way it determines if something is an application
 is by looking for a .desktop file. So in theory you could put a bitchx.desktop file  into the bitchx package and it would appear in the installer. That said I don't
think it is generally a bad idea if command line/terminal applications are installed from the command line, but there is no hard policy blocking such applications from making themselves available in the installer.

Christian