Accessing/Logging into the pkgdb

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Fri Nov 21 11:23:29 UTC 2014

On 11/21/2014 11:52 AM, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 11:33:57AM +0100, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>>>
>>> Could you maybe described a little more the issue?
>>
>> I am going to https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb and then press on the
>> "login" button on the top-right and end up on
>> https://id.fedoraproject.org/authenticate/fedoauth.auth.fas.Auth_FAS/?transaction=....
>
> So far so good :)
>
>>> Do you see the login screen (username/password)?
>> Yes.
>
> So what happens after your enter them? Do you see an error message of some sort?

"Login with your credentials
Invalid username or password"

After several retries,  When retrying, was later on redirected to this
(IMO, utterly unhelpful) page:

"This is the Federated Open Authentication provider homepage.
You will be redirected to this application whenever another application
requires you to authenticate."

> Sorry for the inconvenience,

I regret having to say, but this "inconvenience" is not over yet.

Right now, it seems as if I can only log into the pkgdb, when first
logging in via
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates
and then through
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb

But I don't seem to be able to log-in directly on
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb

Ralf