unzip - support of segmented archives - look for volunteers for testings

Petr Stodulka pstodulk at redhat.com
Wed Mar 25 18:08:41 UTC 2015

I create repositories in copr for testing. So you can available my copr
repositories by:
# dnf copr enable pstodulk/unzip

so you can use actual fedora-devel version with this feature. If some
behaviour
is broken for unsegmented archives, it's important information too, so
use it
and report it :-)

Thanks,
Petr